Dolphin With Rabies

Life on beautiful Cape Cod.

Thursday, September 25, 2003

I am so sick...

I have a high fever, sore throat, cough and I'm sneezing constantly. I went to class last night, and it made trying to pay attention to stocks and the legal definition of a corporation *challenging*. Then we had a group project, and I'm trying to not sneeze on the person I'm doing the project with. I played it cool and didn't mention how ill I was. No one wants to know that the person they're sitting next to in cramped classroom is Typhoid Mary.

Curiously, this flu makes me very social and outgoing at work. Probably because I'm so feverish that my native shyness and reserve have completely disappeared. I'll chatter happily with anyone about anything. It's sort of fun really, this must be what it's like to be an extrovert.

I'm so glad to read this.