Dolphin With Rabies

Life on beautiful Cape Cod.

Thursday, November 06, 2003

The few, the proud--Cape Cod Bloggers, Part II

Okay, there's myself and Dave. Who else blogs on Cape Cod? There are a few I've found.

This is more of an ongoing joint effort by several friends than a blog per se, but very well put together. I can't believe these kids are in high school, there's plenty of adults that dream of putting together something as good as The Marvullo Company.

The Cape Cod Times webmaster now has a blog called Blog O' Matters.

Oh, and I've had him on my links for awhile, but I've never mentioned Bueno Guy.

Ditto for Terrapin Photo Diary. Best line ever for why turtles are the focus of his research:

“Because when you’re retired and looking for a research target, you ought to pick a critter you have a reasonable chance of catching.” .