Dolphin With Rabies

Life on beautiful Cape Cod.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Treasures found

I've been working on a Flylady 27-Day Room Rescue for our basement. The idea is that you work on your worst room for twenty-seven days, five minutes per day and certainly our basement has qualified.

I'm about two and a half weeks in and it's great. It's made a BIG difference in that room. But this weekend it wasn't about clearing the clutter, it was about finding something very important to me. I located a box that contained all of my old bead projects, starting from when I first began doing beadwork in 1993.

Creative projects are a type of diary. I can handle these gleaming necklaces and bracelets and amulet bags and I can remember exactly what I was thinking when I created the project and what obstacles I ran into and how I might do it differently today. I've got to take some pictures and post them. But not tonight.