Dolphin With Rabies

Life on beautiful Cape Cod.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Busy August

Ani DiFranco with Erin McKeown this Friday.

Right now I'm knitting this kerchief in this yarn. It's going to be a rainbow colored scarf because I'm going to completely geek it up for Family Week. Some good friends of ours are coming and maybe I'll also try to knit them little gifties out of this yarn. We'll see.

One of the annoying things about Family Week is they don't post the schedule on their website. I realize things change and they don't want to promise what they can't deliver, but for those of us who are working and going to sqeeze in a few events it would be helpful.

The Cape Cod Bead Show is coming up August 20 and 21st. I'll *probably* go, but I hate driving to Falmouth in the summertime and the site is dismal. It's in a big gym and not air-conditioned. I don't know how the venders stand it.

I also want to see the Atomic Bombshells at Vixen Nightclub that weekend. I love modern attempts to revive burlesque and really want to see the show.

All and all, a very busy month.