Dolphin With Rabies

Life on beautiful Cape Cod.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Crankiness

A blabbering bint was behind us at the Ani Difranco concert. Actually, it was a pair, but one of them did most of the talking. There was an older and a younger and the older was trying to get into the younger's pants by impressing her with tales of goings on behind the scenes at the Newport Folk Festival. She talked over, under and through songs like she was in her own living room. If there's any justice, the younger dumped her unceremoniously five minutes after the concert.

I was cranky in general that night. I was overtired and when I get overtired, I'm really sensitive to any irritation like people jostling or behaving badly or loud noise. Perfect recipe for concert going in other words.

Also, I think I'm getting too old to deal with hordes of LUGS. All the eyebrow piercings and attitude, it makes me tired just thinking about it.