Dolphin With Rabies

Life on beautiful Cape Cod.

Monday, February 02, 2004

Much Ado About Nothing

I swear I'm not trying for a titty theme here. But I can't believe all the fuss about Janet Jackson's boob on TV. It's nothing we haven't seen before. Also, she's wearing some sort of metal pastie, we're not even seeing the full boob. You can see more skin on the beach.

BBC steps up to the plate and provides a play by play photo gallery of the event as it happened.

This is where I said, "Meh, Janet Jackson again and tuned out." So I missed the boob appearance.

This is so not an attractive shot. Warning, boobage.

To my mind, that's the biggest argument for this being an accident, Janet Jackson scripts every move and let's just say this is not an attractive picture of her breast.

I'm amazed the people who are always on about respecting the flag didn't spaz over this.

Nelly, stop grabbing your crotch. There's wonderful stuff called anti-fungal ointment and the sooner you find some, the better it will be for all of us.