Dolphin With Rabies

Life on beautiful Cape Cod.

Sunday, February 01, 2004

Tits Out for Multiple Sclerosis

This woman has topless photos of herself on her website, but it's all in the name of charity. She invites you to view her boobs and make a donation to the Multiple Sclerosis Research Centre.

How it all started,

Well, over a few drinks at the pub, I was approached by two chaps who had made a bet. One had bet the other £10 that I would flash my boobs. I queried the bet, saying that if I did.. the 'loser' of the bet got to see my boobs, but the winner got £10 AND got to see them. They decided that if I did it, they would give me the tenner to give to a charity of my choice. Deal done!

I lift my tee shirt. I pocket the tenner and promise that I'll give it to a Multiple Sclerosis charity. When I am next in my local pub, the landlord watches me deposit the £10 note into the collection box on the bar.

My partner has a thoughtful look and when I ask why, he tells me that "We could be on to something with this". So we decide to raise awareness of this illness (maybe even some people may donate cash?) and have a little fun in doing so.

I like her attitude. She has MS herself, and it's not easy to be ballsy about having an illness about which little is known, typically gets worse and seriously impacts your quality of life.

She also looks like she'd be someone who would be fun to go out drinking with or who you'd want on your side on a fight. Always a good thing.