Dolphin With Rabies

Life on beautiful Cape Cod.

Friday, May 16, 2003

Friday Five

1. What drinking water do you prefer -- tap, bottle, purifier, etc.?

Purifier all the way. I grew up in a house with a well and the iron content of the water was so great that a spoon would practically stand upright in it. Then I lived for years in the suburbs with water with chlorine content you could always smell, which was foul. It put me off tap water for good.

I do like flavored seltzer and will drink that as a treat.

2. What are your favourite flavor of chips?

Plain, no ruffles or sour cream and onion.

3. Of all the things you can cook, what dish do you like the most?

I don't cook, I bake. My favorite is pound cake or gingerbread.

4. How do you have your eggs?

Preferably not at all, the smell of cooking eggs makes me naseous.

If you insist, I will eat hard-boiled eggs or eggs chopped into pork-fried rice.

5. Who was the last person who cooked you a meal? How did it turn out?

The spousal unit, because the spousal unit always cooks. (See number 3.) It was excellent, pasta with white sauce.