Dolphin With Rabies

Life on beautiful Cape Cod.

Monday, May 03, 2004

Where Do Cape Codders Go on Vacation?

Last week involved me training others and was hell. This week, I'm passively-aggressively sticking it to the Man by blithely surfing and looking for vacation ideas when I should be doing other things.

I found the most awesome looking restaurant in Shelburne Falls, which is very close to where I used to live. Aside from this fantastic looking restaurant that I've never been to and now really want to try, no trip out to western Massachusetts is complete without visiting Bub's.

I want to blow this popsicle stand and hop in my car and head out there this very minute.

The last words said to me today were, "Oh, if my phone rings, could you pick it up and give them my cell phone number?" Asshole. I hope he gets twenty unsolicted sales calls.