Dolphin With Rabies

Life on beautiful Cape Cod.

Friday, April 25, 2003

Friday Five

1. What was the last TV show you watched?
Trading Spaces, a repeat episode with Vern and Laurie, about five minutes ago.

2. What was the last thing you complained about?
Not getting a real raise along with increased responsibility at work.

3. Who was the last person you complimented and what did you say?
My spouse. I hadn't realized that a problem still existed because it was sufficiently big that they couldn't tackle all at once, and I told them I had great trust in their genius. :)

4. What was the last thing you threw away?
I just cleared all sorts of random trash out of my car, tissues, gum wrappers, old brochures and other assorted car trash. The most substantial item was probably a holder for a small satellite dish.

5. What was the last website (besides this one) that you visited? A very good Neo-Pagan forum called The Cauldron.