Dolphin With Rabies

Life on beautiful Cape Cod.

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Guess where I went?

Yeah, I went on vacation. I didn't say anything because I'm still paranoid about saying explicitly that there won't be anyone at my house for a week. Some enterprising intruder might track me down and break into my house. Which is really dumb, because there's got to be easily hundreds more attractive targets on Cape than our homely little house.

San Francisco is a wonderful, wonderful, WONDERFUL place. I don't normally like cities, but SF, makes me want to chuck the rural life and live in an apartment the size of a tin can. Right now, I'm shedding a brief tear because I can't walk a few streets and get a bowl of noodles at the little Thai noodle shop that was cheap and had the best food and was a quick walk from our hotel.

I'll post more details later.