Dolphin With Rabies

Life on beautiful Cape Cod.

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Mitt Romney? Your WHAAAAA-mbulance is here.

It's not enough that Mitt lost the fight to deprive people of their rights in Massachusetts. Now he wants to deprive people of their rights on a national level.

How much longer do we have to have this petulant, repressive little tool as Governor?

Edited to add:

More proof that I work with dumbasses.

Me: "We're getting low on Fed-Ex forms? I'll go ahead and order some."

Dumb Coworker: "Oh, I'll just pick some forms up. I can stop by the Fed-Ex center after work."

After several attempts to dissuade her from this, I finally say:

Me: "You do know that we order them for free, they come preprinted with our address and account number, and they'll be delivered directly to our office?"

Dumb Cow: "That's okay, it's no trouble for me to pick them up."

Christ, I am not writing out our address and account number for the next six months because my Dumb Coworker has to "take one for the team" to prove her corporate loyalty or whatever the fuck her deal is. Since she's within earshot of my desk, I'll have to order them in *secret.

*Yes, it is possible to order them online, but I couldn't figure out how, so I need to order them over the phone. You have no idea how embarrassing that is to type, the dumbass behavior must be catching.