Dolphin With Rabies

Life on beautiful Cape Cod.

Thursday, July 17, 2003

For Do-It-Yourselfers

I'm twisted and this is going to be a rude post. A friend (divinity student if you must know) sent me a link for the BoneClone. (This site is not work safe.)

According to the site,

"The BoneClone™ is personal pleasure kit that reproduces a man’s penis (up to nine inches) in 100% silicone rubber, one of the safest and most non-reactive of materials used in adult toys. Included in each kit are easy to follow instructions, skin tone matching colors, and with additional options available, the BoneClone™ offers a unique sex toy for different tastes and desires."

Only nine inches? I have no idea what the people on the page of their site are doing, it looks like the Safety Dance to me. The spousal unit piped up with, "They're practicing Safe Sex so they're doing the Safety Dance!" The testimonials are a hoot. My favorite is, "I date a lot and have a clone of every man willing. When I'm bored but want some pleasure, I visit the vault for my date." All righty, you go baby!

I'm deviant so I immediately thought of the following uses,

For men who think highly of themselves and want to give a gift to their partner. Question, if they later break up, who gets custody of the Clone?

For men who think highly of themselves and think displaying one of these in their living room will clue the chicks in as to their "natural assets". Sadly, I know men who really think this way.

For gay men who think highly of themselves and want to be on the receiving end of their own penis.

For straight men who want to experiment with prostate stimulation, but are a little freaked by what they perceive as a gay only activity. As long as its only their own penis they're receiving pleasure from, it's okay.

For transexuals who need to dilate. That old thing? Oh, I just had it hanging around.