Dolphin With Rabies

Life on beautiful Cape Cod.

Monday, March 03, 2003

Indecision

As I've mentioned before, I'm taking an Accounting 101 class. My next class in this discipline is Accounting 201, but it's not offered in the summer.

I can't decide whether to take a oral communications class (because I'm shy, and think a class on effective speech would be helpful for when I deal with people), a statistics class (because really, who doesn't look favorably at a statistics class?), or just blow it all off and have the summer off.

Also, I'm still fretting about homework and studying, even though I did well in my first test. I've hit the chapters on depreciation and closing and wow, but it's involved. It makes me nervous. It makes me feel like a big ole fraud that is laughably unable to deal with this shit.