Dolphin With Rabies

Life on beautiful Cape Cod.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Pleasant Saturday

Yesterday I got to meet the very charming Rockgirl from the Dune Shack. It was mildly shocking to be meeting someone new on Cape but quite pleasant. We did some yarn shopping at Ladybug Knitting in Dennis and I ended up with a book called Confessions of a Knitting Heretic which looks like an idea book as opposed to a techniques book. I already have a lot to think about just opening it and will write a review when I've had a chance.

I'd like to say I did something exciting with my evening, but all I did was watch the Battlestar Galatica finale and eat dinner. Loved the finale, can't wait until October. All that activity wore me out and I dove face down in the couch and didn't get up until the Spousal Unit woke me up to go to bed four or five hours later. Then I slept until about ten this morning. I think maybe, just maybe, I'm sick.