Dolphin With Rabies

Life on beautiful Cape Cod.

Monday, October 25, 2004

Open Your Eyes

A friend is investigating the possibility of moving to Canada. She wants a safety net in case George W. Bush is in office for another four years and things get really funky.

Deep in my heart, I tend to believe that things are never really as bad as you think they're going to be. And, I scoff a bit at this. But I'd feel better if she wasn't the second of my friends to be investigating Canada and I'd feel better if she wasn't one of the smartest, level-headed common-sensed people that I know.

Dude, you're getting a draft!

They scare us all with threats of war. So we forget just how bad things are...Open your eyes see the lies right in front of ya. Open your eyes see the lies right in front of ya.....
--Lords of the New Church